Monday, June 01, 2009

Staff Lounge Revamp

Lately, the weather has been cold and rainy and we staff members don't know what to do with ourselves. The fish haven't been biting, and the lake has been unsuitable for paddling. We all know about the hidden room that is set aside for staff only, but we didn't think we would find ourselves spending much time inside. In our state of boredom, we decided to spruce it up and give it a good spring cleaning. There was a mural on one of the walls from a past employee, and I wanted to leave my mark as well. I am in the process of painting an over sized sunflower on a wall that was looking pretty lonely. I thought it would give the room some color and make it look a little more exciting. I am waiting for the delivery of yellow paint so I can start and finish painting the pedals, but until then we can only imagine what it will look like when it's complete. I hope we wont have to spend too much time indoors this summer, but when we do we will have something nice to look at.

-Tori

No comments: