Monday, June 22, 2009

Chinese Fry Rice

Have you ever tried Chinese fry rice before? I made Chinese fry rice for my co-workers three weeks ago for lunch. Also, I had dinner in my home with some of my American friends last Wednesday evening. I was glad they all liked my fry rice.

Chinese people like to eat it for lunch and supper. It will give you enough energy all day, and you won't get hungry easy. And of course it is an easy way to cook. I put lots of vegetables into the rice together. Such as; tomato, broccoli, onion, potato, green pepper, green onion, mushroom, garlic, egg, and chicken. Fry rice is a really health and nutritious food. I guarantee once you try it you will never forget it.

Compared to food in the USA, cereal is my favorite food so far. I love all different kinds of cereal. I eat it everyday and will be eating it forever. I am sure that as long as I live here I will in love with American food.

No comments: