Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy Week and Good Weather


This week has been busy here at Clearwater Lodge. We have a group of 17 dads and sons base camping at Flour Lake that we bring food to every day this week. We also have a group of two men that went out this morning, and a group of four going out tomorrow morning. Its exciting to see things pick up around here. Along with the hustle and bustle the weather has also been improving. Yesterday my parents came up to visit and we couldn't have asked for a better day. I paddled with them to the Palisades and hiked to the top, which was a lot of fun. We tried to watch the sun set at Honeymoon Bluffs but the clouds weren't cooperating. My mom's mission was to see a moose on her visit, and that mission was accomplished on the way back from Trail Center. We were about half way down Clearwater Rd when my dad spotted it. It wasn't Buddy, our resident moose, but at least she got to see one. They were happy to see the historic Lodge and cabins, and they were glad to see I am enjoying myself. Lets hope this weather keeps getting better, and the canoers keep coming!


-Tori

No comments: