Saturday, October 10, 2009

October

I didn't realize I hadn't posted to the blog since the last week of September. What made me think of it this is morning is IT IS SNOWING OUT. This isn't unusual to have snow in October up here and I was expecting it but that first snow is always a bit of a shock when you wake up in the morning to white.

To catch up, we are closed now for the winter season. Peggy and Mike are already back in Ohio and I am staying in Grand Marais for a week before I head to Indiana for the winter. Since I live very close to Notre Dame University, I will be emersed soon in the ND Football season which seems to be going really well this fall. You can't live in the part of Indiana where I was raised without following ND as part of your daily life.

If my camera wasn't packed somewhere in my car I would head out and get some pictures of this snow. Luckily I visited Ben Franklin's yesterday and got my winter supply of Woolrich gloves and sweatshirts.

Lynn

No comments: