Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Best place in the world


Hello everyone, my name is Scott, and I am a first year employee here at Clearwater. I am 19 years old and will be starting my second year at the U of M. Right now I am thinking about going into Forest Management in the agricultural school. I would like to go into Forest Management because it would increase the chances of me living in the great outdoors. It is easier for me to get up for work in the BWCA than it is to get up for school... Growing up in the cities has always gave me a great appreciation for Mother Nature because the style of life is dramatically different. Time moves a little slower up here, and the people are more eager to get to know each other. Life is good on the trail and the disposition of the visitors proves it. The tranquillity of this area is therapeutic, and one's mind can relax for awhile! A lot of people have been saying "Oh, great time to get back to the real world", and I think about how lucky I am that the real world for me this summer is the BWCA. So anyways life is to short not to be in the BWCA.

No comments: