Monday, May 26, 2008

Rainy & Cold






Well we thought we were through with the cold, wet weather, but unfortunatly that is all today has brought. Everyone spent the morning doing their respective chores, and today I was not jealous that the boys got to take the boats out on the water. We actually had a bit of snow/sleet this afternoon which was not good for the overall morale. After warming up and having lunch, the boys and I headed out to clean a couple cabins; with 5 people, it was done in record time. I think Mike and Kyle are going to head into the BWCA tonight, they have the next two days off. Hopefully they'll bring back some walleye.


Our last two staff members for the summer, Kirsten and Will, are due to show up tonight. Kirsten & I will be the only female staff up here, so I am rather excited for her arrival. I have felt out numbered these past couple days.
Last but not least, here is a sunny picture of the waterfront, in hopes that the rest of the week will look something like this!
~AJ

No comments: