Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sunny Mornings-Rainy Afternoons

I suppose I should introduce myself since I will be writing some of the posts for this summer. My name is AJ and I'm a staff member here at Clearwater for the next coming months. Currently a senior in college and excited to spend my summer learning business management in the great outdoors!
As I mentioned in the last blog, the weather here has been interesting and wet to say the least. It has rained pretty constantly the last 3 afternoons. Below is a picture of the couple that left for the woods today, they were very excited for a couple days of wilderness adventure, away from civilization. As you can see when the set out this morning, around 10ish, is was nice and sunny, a bit windy but a beautiful day all around. Of course now, when Lynnetter and I are just about to get done with work for the day... its stormy and cloudy and we're not so sure we want to head out for a hike.

I took this picture down to the right off the deck here at the lodge (didn't want to go out and get the camera wet). I was trying to show the rain, not sure it does justice to the storm clouds but nonetheless you can see it is now a dark, dreary day in the north woods. However, on the bright side fish often bite better whens its drizzling!


-AJ

No comments: