Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The technical generation....


I felt really old typing this title to the blog because at one time I was the technical generation and in my life before Clearwater I worked for software development companies. When I moved up here over 6 years ago, I was shocked with only having dial up connection and it was slow beyond slow. I used to save all the permit requests for when I would go to town and order them on the computers at the library during the permit lottery season. I adjusted and then technology changed and we were able to get satelite internet access. Wow, what an upgrade in speed (but still slower than most of the DSL speeds y'all have).

Today I just had to share this picture. All of our staff have their laptops with them and sometimes the kitchen looks look a computer lab with everyone sitting there on their laptops. AJ, Kevin and Donny have today off. AJ is taking an Internet summer course and the boys are researching fishing lures (of course) in this photo of our kitchen computer lab.

No comments: