Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wildlife in the Lodge


I carry my camera everywhere I go. I even got a new digital camera this year because I really enjoy taking pictures. For some reason this winter I have not been very lucky with wildlife pictures. I know the wildlife is out there because I see the tracks in the snow. Steph saw a lynx on the other side of Clearwater Road yesterday but when I get out there with my camera, I saw the snow bank.
So, I am treating you to a picture of the 'wildlife' that lives with me in the lodge. This is Victoria, my personal wild cat and purring furball. In this wilderness shot, she is carefully checking out the terrain into her room from the hallway. She wants to make sure that her personal nemises Sarah the dog is not in the path she wants to travel. These two have a very uneasy truce that they have maintained for 4 years.

No comments: