Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Last Pie


Today is my last day of work at Clearwater Lodge. The summer was wonderful. Canoeing, camping and walking in the woods with Erik will be greatly missed, as well as his companionship. I'll definitely miss Jim's singing(or whistling, humming, drumming, etc...)that was within earshot constantly. Kwas kept me on my toes as far as my gullible nature goes, and supplied laughter without a doubt. Lily will be missed the most. She taught me many valuable lessons that I will keep close to my heart. Needless to say I am not especially looking forward to another 9 months in the classroom, but I am already excited for a winter visit with the sled dogs in Ely.

I would like to thank Mike, Peggy and Lynn for two summers of employment in the part of the state I love most. I appreciate everything I have learned from living in the great white north.

I thought the pie was an appropriate treat for this afternoon.

Goodbye Clearwater,
-Tori

No comments: