Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Packing up

As every minute goes by today, it bring me that much closer to leaving Clearwater. Today is my last day at work, and it's scary how fast my time went here. It seems as though it was only a few weeks ago when my parents dropped me off, and now they are probably on the road heading north to pick me up. Like always, good things come to an end, and I have to face the fact that I can not rewind time to re-live this summer. There are a few things I am excited to be able to do back in the cities, but I will miss Clearwater greatly. I was joking around with Lynn, and I was telling her how I have been showering more lately to try to get into my old routine before I go back to Minneapolis, and I think it will take a little time to get used to living in the city again. Being up here has made me appreciate things that I have not really ever appreciated before, and I have learned a lot about myself living up here. Anyways, the lawn isn't going to cut itself today so I am going to wrap this up. I could go on and on with the things that make this place so special but the weather is to nice to be inside any longer. A few things I want to say before I go is anyone who is looking to work up North for awhile Clearwater is the place to be. I would give Clearwater two big thumbs up. I want to thank Mike, Peggy, and Lynn for being the most enjoyable bosses that I have had so far in my life. And for my co-workers (Micheal, Matt, Lilly, Eric, Tori) they helped make this one of the best summers of my life. I am truly going to miss this place, and it is hard to believe that the time has come to say good-bye.

Scott

No comments: