Friday, January 18, 2008

Clearwater Lodge Photo Gallery

Much to my dismay, when I went to load some new photos in the photo gallery on our website, most all my older photos were not there! It seems like between the last time I updated the gallery and now there was some corruption and the photos were gone. So, I deleted everything that was there and started loading all the new photos. I have about 100 loaded so far and it will take some work each day for the next week to finish up.

I created 5 categories.....Cabins, Wildlife, Fish Stories, Great Guest Photo's, and Everything fun (general).

If you have some time, take a look. You can view as thumbnail, slideshow or individually. Only if you view individually will you be able to read the description of the picture.

We have such a great collections of pictures from friends that is is really more fun than work to do this project.

Lynn

No comments: