Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Canoe Trip


Dear Clearwater Lodge:

We just got home after a canoe trip that was partially outfitted through your facility. Though I've been to the BWCA numerous times, it was a first for my brother-in-law, Charlie Luke. He was absolutely blown away with how great an experience it was and I view it as one of the best trips I've ever had as well. Without a doubt, THE best fish I've caught were on this trip--thanks to your man, Ed, for some great fishing advice. I'm forwarding a picture of a smallmouth bass we measured at 20" (and it wasn't the only one we caught that size) and a picture of Charlie admiring the scenery as we entered Rat Lake. Thanks again, we had a great time!

Jim Gruenke
St. Cloud, MN
Weather Note: We started having rain about 7:00 PM last night and then had a nice night of steady rain. Not sure at this point how this rain will impact the fire restrictions.

No comments: