Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sunning on the log


After the cabin guests check out and the staff clean the cabin, either Peggy or I go check the cabin and make sure everything is in order for the next guest to visit. Yesterday I was at cabin 6 and it was just beautiful outside. It was sunny and a little cool. I took a few minutes to sit on the deck of the cabin and enjoy the view down the lake (I really wanted to stay there all day). I noticed down at the water in front of cabin, a turtle had the same idea and was sunning was on a tree down in the water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressed by the nice pics. What kind of camera are you and Stephanie use? :-)

Clearwater Lodge said...

I use a FujiFilm FinePix S5000 and S5200. I love them both. Stephanie has a Canon but I am not sure of the model.